Stephanie Llorente, APR
As the owner of Prep Communications, Stephanie’s days are filled with strategic planning, writing projects and team management. She thrives with hard deadlines and brings calm to a crisis – all while mothering two kids and a pup. Learn more about Stephanie here.
- Cheerleader for career-minded moms
- Often found in lakes, pools and oceans
- Believes stick shifts are better than automatics
- Loves speaking Spanish
Gifted with administration, Amanda has never met a spreadsheet she didn’t love. Her background as a skilled auditor and talented photographer ensures Prep remains organized, creative and efficient. Learn more about Amanda here.
- Photographer extraordinaire
- Cat obsessed
- Believes tea is better than coffee
- Loves to hike the great outdoors
This former TV news anchor loves to craft a good story. And, after working in a newsroom for a decade, you can trust that Sarah knows how to do it well. Learn more about Sarah here.
- Former news anchor
- Twin mom +1
- Believes in fully eliminating the Oxford comma
- Loves a good beach day
A coffee lover, plant-mama, gym nut and road trip enthusiast, Lauren enjoys encouraging everyone around her to create a balanced, healthy lifestyle. A true creative at heart, Lauren keeps brands aligned to their values, their content calendars, and their style guides. Learn more about Lauren here.
- A walking style guide
- Gym nut
- Believes road trips and coffee create the best memories
- Loves to create
As an experienced traveler, veteran’s wife, mother of two, and lifelong student, Rachel easily earns Prep’s “most well-rounded” award. Her love for learning, ability to relate to others, and love of the world’s many cultures helps her to meet clients exactly where they are and support them with unique perspectives. Learn more about Rachel here.
- Mom of two and wife to a medically retired army veteran
- Experienced traveler…40 states + many countries
- Believes in living out her faith
- Loves to learn